It is possible to study the Diploma of Beauty Therapy SIB50110 and the Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy SIB40110 by distance learning.
The Diploma is VET FEE-HELP enabled for eligible students. Our distance learning program is particularly suitable for those students living in country areas, or who are not able to attend our colleges at Bella Vista or North Strathfield.
This program is a combinaion of home study, 4 x 4 day practical workshops and practice in the work environment in a local salon or spa. You will be required to practise what you have learnt in the workshop at home and in a local salon or spa.
Please download prospectus for full details.
- Complete the online enrolment form stating you are doing distance learning and submit the form.
- The principal will contact you and email you the student handbook so you are very clear about our policies and procedures.
- You will then be sent an introductory letter for salon owners that fully explains the distance learning program and their responsibilities as your workplace supervisor
- You will complete the training agreement and forward to us.
- You return the signed agreement of your work experience supervisor.
- You will be sent VET FEE-HELP forms if using VET FEE- HELP to pay for the course
- You will then be sent all your notes for the first part of the course, given the dates of your first practical workshop, and are on your way to fulfilling your dreams!
Eligible full-fee paying students now have the opportunity to apply for a government funded loan to help pay tuition fees.
Are you eligible?
Read more about VET FEE-HELP