Online and Distance Learning
It is possible to study the Diploma of Beauty Therapy SIB50110 by distance learning.
The Diploma is VET FEE-HELP enabled for eligible students. Our distance learning program is particularly suitable for those students living in country areas or need the flexibility of studying remotely rather than attending college.
Our new moodle student learning portal provides students with an interactive approach to blended learning. Students can access the theory components and learning materials online which include videos and powerpoints.
You access your assignments online, and your trainer will mark them electronically. You can view your records and grades easily at any time.
You will receive personal attention and one on one support from your trainer who will guide you through all aspects of the course and be in constant contact.
You attend 4 x 4 day workshops that are held at the end of January, March June and September each year which is where you learn the practical aspects of the course.
At the completion of each workshop you will practice what you have learnt in an previously approved salon where you will gain the practical skills you need to become a successful and highly regarded Beauty Therapist.
You will also be given kits for most practical units (see prospectus for list.)
Enrolment procedure - You may enrol at any time
- Read thoroughly the Online and Distance Learning student handbook and prospectus to ensure you understand all our policies and procedures.
- The CEO will then contact you and send you an introductory letter for salon owners that fully explains the distance learning program and their responsibilities as your workplace supervisor.
- You will also be sent a training agreement
- You will complete the training agreement and forward to us.
- You return the signed agreement of your work experience supervisor.
- You will be sent VET FEE-HELP forms if using VET FEE-HELP to pay for the course.
- Your trainer will then contact you, you will receive your user name and password to your student portal and you are on your way to a wonderful new career!
Diploma of Beauty Therapy
Work as a skilled Beauty Therapist, Salon Owner, IPL treatments or with medical profession.
Vocational Graduate certificate in Intense Pulsed light and laser hair reduction SIB70110. A must have qualification for anyone wanting to work with IPL and Laser.