Now a beauty essential, eyelash extensions define the eyes with a longer fuller look.
Kim Kardashians’s secret beauty tip!
Upon completion you will be a fully qualified eyelash extension technician. This course can be combined with our Makeup design course for added skills for those wishing to enter the freelance makeup artist industry.
Our government accredited course runs over 3 full days face to face tuition.
and return to academy for 4 practical assessments
UNDERPINNING KNOWLEDGE INCLUDING
• Possible reactions and how to deal with them
• Relevant legislation
• Hygiene requirements
• Eye shapes and eyelash extension impact
• Advantages and disadvantages of different types of lashes e.g., mink, synthetic
• Differences of lashes e.g., B curl, C curl
• Advantages of different types of tweezers
• Benefits and effects of different types of adhesives
PRACTICAL SKILLS WILL INCLUDE
• Client consultation and designing a treatment plan
• Application of full set according to eye shape
• Removing damaged lashes
• Providing aftercare advice
SELF PACED LEARNING
You also need to allow time at home to review your notes, research information for your
underpinning knowledge assessment, practice on family and friends and record in log book
Time is to be allowed to complete underpinning knowledge assessment at home and
return to the Academy for 6 different practical assessments
• Beginners or those with beauty experience
DO I NEED TO BRING A MODEL?
Yes for each of the three days
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Full professional kit.
• Government accredited statement of attainment on successful assessment
• Ongoing support as required
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
This course is expected to be completed in 6 weeks but this can be adjusted according to individual student needs.
3 days face to face tuition
Practicing on friends and family ( approx 20hours)
Home research and study
Underpinning knowledge theory and practical observation assessments
Whilst the majority of students are confident at the end of the period you are welcome to attend as many workshops as you need at no extra cost if you need additional help
All assessments must be completed within 3 months or additional charges apply
Please note courses are non-refundable after course commencement however we are happy to move you to another course date if you are unable to attend due to sickness or circumstances
BELLA VISTA- 3 Saturdays
Feb 27, March 6 March 13
April 17, 24, May 1
May 22, 29 June 5
July 3, 10,17
August 14,21 28
September 25, October 2, 9th
November 6, 13,20
NORTH STRATHFIELD- runs over 3 Tuesdays 9-5pm
June 22, 29 July 6
ROCKDALE - runs over 3 Tuesdays 9-5pm
June 22, 29 July 6
3 x $417 monthly payments