Now a beauty essential, eyelash extensions define the eyes with a longer fuller look.
Kim Kardashians’s secret beauty tip!
Upon completion you will be a fully qualified eyelash extension technician. This course can be combined with our Makeup design course for added skills for those wishing to enter the freelance makeup artist industry.
Our government accredited course runs over 3 full days face to face tuition.
You also need to allow time at home to review your notes, research information for your underpinning knowledge assessment, practice on family and friends and return to academy for 4 practical assessments
UNDERPINNING KNOWLEDGE INCLUDING
• Possible reactions and how to deal with them
• Relevant legislation
• Hygiene requirements
• Eye shapes and eyelash extension impact
• Advantages and disadvantages of different types of lashes e.g., mink, synthetic
• Differences of lashes e.g., B curl, C curl
• Advantages of different types of tweezers
• Benefits and effects of different types of adhesives
PRACTICAL SKILLS WILL INCLUDE
• Client consultation and designing a treatment plan
• Application of full set according to eye shape
• Removing damaged lashes
• Providing aftercare advice
• Beginners or those with beauty experience
DO I NEED TO BRING A MODEL?
Yes for each of the three days please
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Full professional kit – We supply, stock and use Graft-A-Lash Eyelash Extensions
• Government accredited statement of attainment on successful assessment
• Ongoing support as required
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
3 days plus client practice
Home research and study
Underpinning knowledge theory and practical observation assessments
Whilst the majority of students are confident at the end of the 3 day workshop you are welcome to attend as many workshops as you need at no extra cost if you need additional help
All assessments must be completed within 3 months or additional charges apply
Please note courses are non-refundable after course commencement however we are happy to move you to another course date if you are unable to attend due to sickness or circumstances
July 31, August 7, August 14
August 28th September 4 and 11th.
September 25th , October 2nd and October 9th
October 23rd, October 30th and Nov 6th
Tuesday 27th October, Tuesday, 3rd, Tuesday 10th November
Tuesday 11th, 18th, 25th August
Tuesday 1st, 8th 15th September
Tuesday 6th, 13th 20th October
3 x $417 monthly payments