Now a beauty essential, eyelash extensions define the eyes with a longer fuller look.
Kim Kardashians’s secret beauty tip!
Upon completion you will be a fully qualified eyelash extension technician. This course can be combined with our Makeup design course for added skills for those wishing to enter the freelance makeup artist industry.
Our government accredited course runs over 2 full days tuition plus practice on clients.
UNDERPINNING KNOWLEDGE INCLUDING
• Possible reactions and how to deal with them
• Relevant legislation
• Hygiene requirements
• Eye shapes and eyelash extension impact
• Advantages and disadvantages of different types of lashes e.g., mink, synthetic
• Differences of lashes e.g., B curl, C curl
• Advantages of different types of tweezers
• Benefits and effects of different types of adhesives
PRACTICAL SKILLS WILL INCLUDE
• Client consultation and designing a treatment plan
• Application of full set according to eye shape
• Removing damaged lashes
• Providing aftercare advice
• Beginners or those with beauty experience
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Full professional kit
• Government accredited statement of attainment on successful assessment
• Ongoing support as required
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
2 days plus client practice
November 2nd and 9th 2017
November 16th and 23rd 2017
3 x $417 monthly payments