Our graduate certificate is especially designed for therapists wishing to become fully qualified laser hair technicians. Our student laser clinic provides unparallelled training work experience on paying clients to ensure you are industry ready.
You will be working with cutting edge technology, Candela, Palomar, and Adena equipment, giving you the competitive edge and setting you apart from your peers.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have specialised knowledge to design and safely apply IPL and laser to reduce unwanted hair on face and body and to rejuvenate
Classes are held at Bella Vista, Chatswood, Kogarah and North Strathfield .
To cater for individual needs, we have a range of attendance options:
• 5 full days straight
• 1 day a week over 5 weeks
• 2 evenings a week over 5 weeks
• Plus 200 hours in our student clinic practicing what has been learnt in class under the guidance of our fully qualified laser trainers and assessors.
• We train on Candela, Palomar, Emerge and Adena machinery.
• Home study and research is also required.
• Course time frame 6 months
Occasionally students may be offered an internship or position with a respected laser clinic at the completion of their theory component. This will be possible with The Academy’s approval, but students are still required to attend the student clinic on at least 3 different
occasions during this time for formative, practical assessment.
To achieve SIB70110 Graduate Certificate in Intense Pulsed Light and Laser Hair Reduction the following must be completed:
13th September 2017
9th October 2017
8th November 2017
4th December 2017
11th December 2017